Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Times Are Changing

All kids/teenagers have experienced a time where they were talking about electronics and their parents gave them a dazed stare. Then they give you the speech, "When I was a kid I had to walk sixteen miles in the snow, with three dogs chasing me, and a rabid monkey waiting for me at the corner just to get to school". I'm however blessed with two out of three parents who are good with computers, which is still pretty good. The one lone ranger, who happens to be my father is one of the most computer/video game illiterate people on the planet. The real humorous part about him is that he works for Intuit which is a company that deals with software and computers everyday. Yet when he wants to find a certain site and can't, who does come crying to...me. Technology is the future.

1 comment: